Wednesday 21 July 2010

Art Clay Silver is the most amazing stuff!

Had a fabulous Taster Workshop on Monday - Art Clay Silver.
Really accommodating and knowledgeable tutor in Elaine Martin. Everybody had a fantastic time and we all made far more than I was expecting. Yes, I joined in because it really is the most incredible stuff and I just couldn't help myself. The weather was sunny, the people were lovely and the work was just amazing. Definitely want to do some more myself. Will post some pics very soon.
We have a Felt Making Taster Workshop today so will take some pics of that and post them all together.
Just made some bread and Madeleines (which went down really well on Monday so I made some more) - Scrummy! Just had one before I sealed them in a tin for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment