Friday 2 March 2012

Yoga weekends at Burlingham Hall this summer

OK, well I didn't get the residency which I was most disappointed about - all 4 places went to overseas applicants - good for the tourist industry I guess and having looked at the work they submitted I can't be too upset. I'm sure they'll all produce some lovely work.
But I am using my positive energy to come up with more ideas for this year. I've already had to add another one day Kiln Fused Glass workshop as the first is full. The really exciting development this year is the introduction of two Yoga Weekends - full of fun and activities and you can camp in our grounds too. Our yoga teacher is the fabulously bendy Carol - take a look on the website (www.burlinghamhall.co.uk) all the information is there.
Now I must go and experiment with glass...

No comments:

Post a Comment